vrijdag 16 januari 2015

Het slaapliedje van Jazz

Last night I prayed on a fallen star 
That you never have a broken heartThough the world is cold, just remember who you areAnd I pray that you never have a rainy dayAnd no matter what people sayEven when it hurts it'll be okay
Tomorrow brings new promise so don't worry 'bout todayThe first time I saw you I knew my life had changedI would've been dead and gone But I found purpose when I brought you homeAnd even though I'm not there to tuck you in everydayI'm not far awayThis is what a mother prays
Last night I prayed on a fallen star That you never have a broken heartThough the world is cold, please remember who you areAnd I pray that you never have a rainy dayAnd no matter what the people sayIn your darkest hours I'll help guide your way
Those dreams you have I want you to chase 'em (chase 'em)This bond we got, let nobody break it (break it)Even when I'm on the road and I can't see your faceThis music will never take your placeI love you Chase (Uh I love my Chase)
And that's why last nightI prayed on a fallen star That you never have a broken heartThough the world is cold, remember who you areAnd I pray that you never have a rainy dayAnd no matter what the people sayEven when it hurts it'll be okay
And I pray that you never have a rainy dayAnd no matter what the people sayIn your darkest hours I'll help guide your way, this is what a mother prays
Oh whoah Yeah
Your daddy loves you and I love you tooSorry we couldn't work it out for youBut we gon' do what's best for youI pray Oh I prayI love you'Cause this is what a mother prays


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten